Online Services User Guide (1.9 MB)
Online Banking & Bill Pay
They go together like peanut butter and jelly. What could be better?
Online banking is the heart of our online and mobile services. If you want to pay bills, receive online statements or bank on the go with a mobile device, it all starts with activating your online banking ID.
What do I need to bank online? A computer and internet access, not to mention a supported web browser.
Set up the ability to reset your own password whenever you need to. Under the Settings tab, enter a Personal Question and Personal Answer that only you would know.
In the future, if you forget your password, click the Forgot password? link. Answer the Personal Question correctly and update your password through a web link that will be emailed to the address you provided.
Or, use this online form to submit the request to our Customer Support. They’ll reset your password for you within 2 business days.
If you’re enrolled in online banking, you can get started paying bills online, too. It’s free!
- Use one secure site to pay multiple bills
- Schedule payments in advance
- Pay companies and individuals electronically or by check (we’ll mail it for you –and it’s free!)
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
Why not get started? It’s easy.
- Click the Bill Pay tab to walk through the enrollment process.
- Select which accounts you wish to use for paying bills.
- Set up your payees and starting paying those dreaded bills.