The cash flow of your business is one of the most important aspects that helps indicate whether your business is in a healthy position or not.Read more >
Online Banking & Bill Pay
They go together like peanut butter and jelly. What could be better?
Online banking is the heart of our online and mobile services. If you want to pay bills, receive online statements or bank on the go with a mobile device, it all starts with activating your online banking ID.
What do I need to bank online? A computer and internet access, not to mention a supported web browser.
Did you know that you can reset your own password whenever you need to? However, you must first establish the reset personal question and answer.
Create your own password reset question and answer, under the Settings tab. Enter a Personal Question and Personal Answer that only you would know.
Once this is established, you can click the “Forgot password?” link when you’re trying to log in to Online Banking. The link appears next to the password field. If you answer the Personal Question correctly, you’ll receive an email link that allows you to reset your password.
If you haven’t set your self-reset feature yet, use this online form to submit the request to our Customer Support. We’ll reset your password for you within 2 business days. (Or, give us a call.)
If you’re enrolled in online banking, you can get started paying bills online, too. It’s free!
- Use one secure site to pay multiple bills
- Schedule payments in advance
- Pay companies and individuals electronically or by check (we’ll mail it for you –and it’s free!)
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
Why not get started? It’s easy.
- Click the Bill Pay tab to walk through the enrollment process.
- Select which accounts you wish to use for paying bills.
- Set up your payees and starting paying those dreaded bills.