While it’s easy to assume you won’t be a target of a cybercrime, you can’t take anything for granted while checking your email or paying the bills.
Online banking is the heart of our online and mobile services. If you want to pay bills, receive online statements or bank on-the-go with a mobile device, it all starts with activating your online banking ID.
See also Online Statements
- Visit the BankMidwest.com home page and find the gray Online Banking Login box. Click the First time? ENROLL here. link (below the Submit button).
- Select the Let’s Get Started button. Accept the terms of the Online Services Agreement and click Next.
STEP 1: Multiple options to enroll will display; however, you will likely use your Social Security Number to enroll.
Enter your Social Security Number and type the one-time Code that appears on the screen. Click Next.
- STEP 2: Verify your account by entering your Last Name, last 4 of your SSN, Zip Code and Date of Birth.
- STEP 3: Answer 3 security questions to which only you know the answers for future logins.
- STEP 4: Create your password between 8-24 characters.
NOTE: Customers with an online banking ID prior to April 2017 must also first enroll!
User ID: same User ID as previous online banking
Password: last 4 digits of Social Security Number or TIN
If you forget your User ID or password within Online Banking, click the relevant gray tile under the Help Column (right) inside of Online Banking.
Or, send us a request and we’ll contact you during normal business hours to get you back online.
If you’re enrolled in online banking, you can get started paying bills online, too. It’s free!
- Use one secure site to pay multiple bills
- Schedule payments in advance
- Pay companies and individuals electronically or by check (we’ll mail it for you –and it’s free!)
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
More About Online Banking