Selecting your executor and trustee is an important decision. Bank Midwest is fully qualified to serve as your corporate trustee.
We’re committed to delivering personal service and know exactly what to do — from selling assets to distributing wealth or charitable giving. We can help avoid delays, conflicts, unnecessary fees, and even financial losses. In addition, we offer stability, trustworthiness and expertise – hallmarks of a professional trustee.
We're qualified and will deliver:
- Investment management expertise to keep your assets allocated so the portfolio continues to provide the necessary income and growth to meet the needs of your beneficiaries.
- Objectivity to decide how much to distribute, to whom and when.
- Availability to be there when needed and able to perform the tasks required in a timely manner.
- Fiduciary and tax law knowledge to work with lawyers, accountants and tax professionals in following the terms of your will or trust and addressing tax matters, consistent with applicable laws that govern the arrangement.
- Fiduciary accounting expertise to handle accounting for principal and income ensuring your beneficiaries receive all that they are entitled to.
- Permanence to administer trusts that can last for years or even generations. Consistent trust administrations ensure beneficiaries are treated fairly.
Some of the most important things in life can be difficult to control – especially over long periods of time.
We can help ensure that the important events in your life unfoldas you wish during your lifetime and beyond.