Jen & Rick
Parents of a special needs child
In a second marriage with “his, hers, and ours” kids
Paul & Helen
Welcomes their first of 6 grandchildren
Inherits family farmland 300 miles from his home
Emotionally ready to retire but not financially
Dealing with his wife’s long-term illness.
Wants to make sure her children and her charities get the bequests she specifies.
Whether it’s your farm, your family-owned business, or your grandchildren’s future, we help grow, manage and transfer your assets while keeping your tax situation and charitable interests in mind.
Choose and establish your trust
- Revocable Trust: can be changed at any time.
- Irrevocable Trust: cannot be modified in any way; all title to assets are in the name of the trust, which will be passed on to future generations, as designated.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust: a popular way to provide payment for estate taxes.
- Living Trust: effective during the Trustor’s lifetime; usually revocable.
- Testamentary Trust: established via the will of a deceased person, ensuring property will be administered in accordance with his or her wishers.
- Charitable Trusts/Foundations: created for the benefit of charitable organizations and is still able to utilize income.
- Professional Trustee: using our trained, professional trustee avoids delays, conflicts, unnecessary fees, and even financial losses. Stability, trustworthiness and expertise are all hallmarks of a professional trustee.
- Custodial Services: IRA/unique assets and consolidated IRA statements.
- Conservatorship: created for the benefit of a client needing help paying bills and managing assets according to a will.
Administer your trust
When you’re ready, our team will manage your physical and monetary assets. These activities can range from paying bills or filing your taxes to hiring someone to make home repairs.
Settle your trust
From selling assets to distributing wealth or charitable giving, be assured that after your life your mandates will be followed.
Choose someone you know and trust for:
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Gifting to children, descendants and others during lifetime
- Charitable giving
- Titling of assets
- Executor/Successor trustee issues
- Distribution plan for wealth at death
- Signature Guarantee
We’re committed to delivering experienced, personal service. We can help avoid delays, conflicts, unnecessary fees, and even financial loss. In addition, we offer stability, trustworthiness and expertise that are hallmarks of a professional trustee.
Get Started Today
Learn more about the benefits of Trusts.