I spend time with customers to make sure I understand their needs and expectations so I can offer protection that fully benefits them.
Education and Experiences
- 6 years of financial services insurance experience
- B.S. Health and Exercise Science, Truman State University
Registrations and Licenses
- Personal Insurance Lines (Property, Casualty, and Accident)
- Commercial Insurance Lines
- Life and Health
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Certified in Long Term Care Planning
NOTE: Changes to your policy will NOT be made until speaking directly with a licensed Bank Midwest Insurance representative either by phone or in person. Changes in coverage, new policies and policy cancellations always require contact.
Protect the things and people you love the most with insurance through Bank Midwest. Whether you need safety for your family or security for your business, we have a variety of insurance products to choose from. Our commercial insurance offerings focus on essential protection and have the option to add on lines with valuable management liability coverage. In addition, find the perfect employee benefits for your company. We also have experienced agents who can help insurance your farm, crops or livestock. Speak to a professional to learn about your options for personal, farm or business insurance coverage.