Helping bring your dream to life.
Personal assistance. Competitive rates. Flexible terms.
Starting a new business takes strong determination and business know-how. Our experienced business professionals have the knowledge, resources and responsiveness you need to get started on the right foot.
Use long-term financing to purchase assets.
Great Solution For:
✓ Equipment purchases, new or used. From vehicles to computer systems. ✓ Real estate or construction loans
✓ Invest in your business with flexible financing ✓ Conserve your cash flow ✓ Your success is our business
Lines of Credit
Manage your cash flow more effectively with a line you can access instantly. Perfect for short-term cash when you need to adjust for variations in seasonal and business cycles.
Great solution for:
✓ Easy access to short-term borrowing needs ✓ Purchasing supplies and inventory ✓ Flexible repayment options ✓ Overdraft protection against your business checking account
✓ Set up your credit line to provide immediate cash whenever you need it.
Commercial Real Estate
Our business lenders will work side-by-side to help you complete your purchase or construction with a flexible draw schedule. We have term options with affordable monthly payments to meet your needs.
Letters of Credit
Our Standby Letters of Credit guarantee a customer’s ability to fulfill a financial obligation, offering a substitution for performance bond, or a credit enhancement for a contractual obligation such as a bond or lease.
Small Business Administration Loans
An attractive financing option for new small businesses is through the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Low down payments,
- Fixed and variable interest rates, and
- Longer repayment terms.
We’ll even help you with your SBA application!
Business Resource Links
Our communities thrive on successful local businesses and offer a number of resources to help new entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life.
- Iowa Secretary of State
- Iowa Small Business Development Center
- Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corporation
- City of Spirit Lake Economic Development
- Minnesota Secretary of State
- Minnesota State University, Mankato: Small Business Development Center
- Jackson Chamber of Commerce
- Fairmont Chamber of Commerce
- New Ulm Economic Development Corporation
- Sherburn Economic Development Authority
- Windom Economic Development Authority
- South Dakota District Office: Small Business Development Center
- South Dakota Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Sioux Falls Development Foundation
- Sioux Falls Chamber of Commerce