Start saving for peace of mind or financial security.
All of our savings options offer you these free and convenient features:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free online statements
- FDIC insurance protection
- 24-hour phone banking 800.914.6027
Great Rate Savings
Take advantage of this high yield account. The more you save the more you earn.
|Monthly Fees||$2 (unless minimum balance remains $100 or greater)|
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Guaranteed growth and guaranteed safety make CDs a good fit for anyone with an interest in saving.
- Choose a term that suits your timeline … from 3 to 60 months and lock in your rate.
- Enjoy higher rates with a longer deposit timeframe.
- Work with our experience team to manage your maturing funds so you have cash available when you need it.
- Rest assured your CD investments are FDIC insured.
Individual Retirement Account CDs
Open an IRA CD for retirement funds that are virtually free of risk. To open an IRA CD or find a savings product that best meets your personal financial situation, please talk to us.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
An IRA is an important tool to help you plan for a financially-secure retirement. It’s worth taking the time to understand the different options available and enjoy a personal consultation with one of our experienced staff
|Contributions are not tax deductible. Contributions can be withdrawn at any time without taxes or penalties.*||Contributions are fully tax-deductible if neither you nor your spouse participates in a 401(k) or other employer-sponsored retirement plan, or if your Modified Adjusted Gross Income falls below certain limits.|
Earnings and Qualified Withdrawals
|Earnings and Qualified withdrawals are tax-free. Earnings may be withdrawn without taxes or penalties if you are age 59 1/2 or older and your account has been open for the five-year holding period. Exceptions to penalties may be made if funds are used for certain purposes, including first-time home purchase ($10,000 lifetime limit), higher education, certain medical expenses, etc.||All earnings and tax-deductible contributions grow tax deferred and are taxable upon withdrawal. Penalties will be assessed if you make withdrawals before age 59 1/2 or if withdrawals do not begin in the year you turn 70 1/2. Exceptions to penalties may be made if funds are used for certain purposes, including first-time home purchase ($10,000 lifetime limit), higher education, certain medical expenses, etc.|
Maximum Annual Contribution
|For tax year 2012: up to $5,000; $6,000 for those age 50 and over. For 2013: up to $5,500; $6,500 for those age 50 and over.||For tax year 2012: up to $5,000; $6,000 for those age 50 and over. For 2013: up to $5,500; $6,500 for those age 50 and over.|
|You must have earned income. Ability to contribute is based on your income. If you earn too much to make a full contribution, you may be able to make a partial contribution.||You must have earned income. There are no income limits.|
Contribution Age Limit
|None||Up to age 70 1/2|
|Distribution Requirements||None||Required after age 70 1/2|
* For Traditional to Roth conversions, any converted amounts withdrawn within five years may be subject to taxes and penalties. We’ll help find the right savings option for you.
Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Flexible, affordable and easy-to-use, a Health Savings Account (HSA) is a smart way to save money to help pay for current or future qualified health costs. It’s a tax-advantaged option* that gives you more control over your health care dollars.
Features and benefits:
- No minimum balance
- Earns interest
- Tax-deductible contributions
- Convenient tax-free withdrawals by check or debit card for qualified medical expenses
- No “use it or lose it” requirement like most flex benefit plans
- Contributions are yours to keep if you change jobs or retire
- HSA-qualified insurance costs less than traditional full-coverage health insurance because of a higher deductible
- Anyone under the age of 65 enrolled in an HSA-qualified health plan is eligible to open a Health Savings Account.