Conversation Guidelines for a Great Experience
We want to hear what you have to say!
Whether you stop by to say hello or want to share your thoughts with us online, we love hearing from you! We’re typically online during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central time.
We want you to remain safe so don’t post any confidential information on this site. If you have a question about your account or policy, please call or stop in to your nearest Bank Midwest. Or, give our Customer Support team a call at 888.902.5662.
Please follow these simple guidelines when posting in our online community:
- Be respectful of others.
- Refrain from using profanity.
- Do not post remarks that are libelous, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening or obscene or violates another’s copyright or intellectual property.
- Stay on topic.
- Do not post account numbers or other confidential information of any kind on this site.
- We frown upon spam, commercial or political messages.
- Do not post anything that condones or promotes illegal activity.
- Refrain from sharing anything fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Be transparent about your affiliation with Bank Midwest (i.e. an employee).
This page is monitored and Bank Midwest reserves the right to remove content that does not meet these standards of conduct. Posts that are defamatory in nature will be deleted immediately.
Please note that posts and comments expressed on Bank Midwest’s Facebook page may not necessarily reflect the opinions or positions of Bank Midwest. In addition, Bank Midwest is not responsible for the accuracy of the information posted by fans and visitors of the page.
Anyone that continually posts material that does not follow the guidelines listed above may be removed and/or banned from participating in this community.
Bank Midwest is concerned about the privacy and safety of children online. We do not accept online requests from anyone under the age of 18. Our websites are not targeted to or intended for children.
Let’s make our community a Great Experience! We strongly encourage fans of this page to respect fellow community members and to follow Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Thanks for helping us maintain a respectful dialogue.