Before rushing to invest your hard-earned money, what is it you hope to gain from your investment?
- Save: are you trying to accumulate money for retirement or long-term growth?
- Income: do you need supplemental income or to balance your growth-based portfolio?
- Risk Tolerance: do you want to take advantage of changing market conditions or shy away from the drastic swings it can sometimes take?
Where should I invest? Should I use investment services or do it myself?
Sound familiar? These are common questions that can be answered by our specialists who are trained to help people just like you.
Our wealth advisors will work with you looking holistically at your situation, assessing tax implications and balancing your risk tolerance. We’ll continue working with you to make adjustments as your life changes helping ensure that together we’re on the appropriate path toward your goals.
We’ll work with you to help you work toward your investment objectives through portfolio design, tax-focused strategies, yield-focused services, and tax-deferred growth.
- Select investment management at your comfort level.
- Ongoing analysis for periodic portfolio updating is available.
- Your customized portfolio will be built around your risk tolerance and earnings goal considering any tax advantages for you.
Our advisors offer a comprehensive array of investment advisory accounts to help you work toward your financial goals.
- Pursuing goals based on comfort level for risk tolerance
- Broad diversification across asset classes
- Professional investment management and oversight of the portfolio
- Online access to your accounts 24/7
- Ongoing monitoring for you and your financial representative to help make sure your portfolio remains consistent with your goals
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Online Investing — Personalized
Invest for your future with our new online platform that combines access to one of our advisors and the transparency of an online investing platform.
We’ve made it easy for you to start investing online with Guided Wealth Portfolios* (GWP). With GWP you can:
- Invest online with low-cost, low-minimum exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Start investing with just $5,000**
- Enjoy a personalized portfolio that’s monitored and rebalanced for you as markets move
- Access to a wealth advisor
- Track your investments with a personalized dashboard
How GWP Works
- Provide an email address and choose a password so your information is protected.
- Answer a few simple questions, so we can determine what your portfolio should be and how you feel about taking on risk when investing.
- Get a personalized portfolio with our recommended investment strategy and your potential earnings through Guided Wealth Portfolios.
*Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL. FutureAdvisor and LPL are nonaffiliated entities. If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
**An annual small account fee is applied to accounts with less than $10,000 invested. Additional fees apply.