CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CLU®, AIF®
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Areas of Focus
- Financial and retirement planning
- Investment account management
- Life and health insurance services
- 18 years of experience
- Degree in banking and finance from the Lake Area Technical Institute, Watertown, South Dakota
Registrations and Licenses
- FINRA Series 24 registration held through LPL Financial — General securities principal
- FINRA Series 7 registration held through LPL Financial — General securities representative
- FINRA Series 63 registration held through LPL Financial — Uniform securities state law
- MN Producer — Life and health
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- CHARTERED LIFE UNDERWRITER®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
“I help my clients work towards a successful financial future by developing a detailed, personalized plan.”
Start Investing Online
Enjoy the transparency of an online investing platform with access to a personal advisor.
Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP) is a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL. FutureAdvisor and LPL are nonaffiliated entities. If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL is also a Member FINRA/SIPC.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.