We’re excited to announce that a new version of the bank Midwest Mobile banking app has just been released.
Manage debit cards
Already available with online banking, customers can now use the mobile banking app to help manage debit cards.
- Activate new debit cards
- Reorder new cards if the card is damaged
- Suspend a card if there’s any concern about fraudulent activity. By suspending the card, no transactions will be approved. NOTE: Once suspended, a card can only be reactivated by Bank Midwest’s Customer Support team.
- Report a card as lost or stolen. If you’ve lost your card, the phone number printed on the back of it isn’t readily available. Use mobile banking to immediately deactivate a card and get a new card ordered with no delay. NOTE: This action cannot be reversed.
Schedule bill payments and transfers
In addition to submitting immediate payments and transfer, the new app allows you to schedule future dates for paying bills or transferring money between accounts. Setting up new bill payees must still be handled using the desktop version of online banking.
Mobile Deposit Available for the iPad
The convenience of mobile deposit is now available for the iPad device. Easily capture check images for deposit using Remote Deposit Anywhere. The functionality on the iPad works the same as for the iPhone or Droid devices.
iPad Drawer for Quick Pay and Quick Transfer
Use the lightning bolt icon in the upper right side of any screen to open a drawer with convenient features for making a Quick Pay and Quick Transfer services.
Get the New App
The Bank Midwest Mobile app is now ‘universal’ which means that regardless of which device is being used the same features and functionality will be available. The screens may appear differently depending upon the size of your device.
iPad App (Latest version: 3.5.1)
The features mentioned above were not released as an app “update”. The new features will only be available by downloading the new app to your device.
- Delete the old app from your desktop. Press and hold the app icon until you see the icons move. Press the “x” over the Bank Midwest App icon to remove from your device.
- Find the new Bank Midwest Mobile app in the App Store and download it.
iPhone and Droid App (Latest version: iPhone 3.5.1; Droid 3.6.1)
Simply update the app from Google Play or the App store. Make sure you’re using the latest version of the app to access all of the improved functionality. The debit card management feature was recently activated and may appear on older versions of the iPhone and Droid apps.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call our Customer Support team 888.902.5622.