Here’s what citizens should know about keeping themselves, their loved ones and their homes and businesses safe from fires this year.
Comprehensive coverage and peace of mind.
We’re here for you. Regardless of your dwelling type, we have coverage options.
Home Owners Insurance
For many of us, our home is a major investment. Whether you live in a single-family home, mobile home, apartment or condo, you need to protect your residence, furniture and personal belongings inside. We’ll help you get coverage that’s affordable, appropriate and budget-friendly.
- Is your home protected from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism and theft?
- Have you included furniture, clothing, TVs, musical instruments, and your computers and tablets?
- Do you have personal liability coverage to protect you from lawsuits resulting from injuries anyone might incur on you property?
Condominium Owners Insurance
While your condo or townhouse most likely has a master insurance policy to cover the building, you may want to protect your personal interests and possessions against many kinds of common losses due to fire, smoke, and theft.
We’ll help you protect:
- Improvements made to your individual unit
- Personal belongings including furniture, clothing, TVs, musical instruments, computers and more
- Personal liability protecting you from lawsuits resulting from injuries anyone might incur in your unit.
Insuring your personal belongings against fire, theft and vandalism is valuable and affordable.
You might be surprised to find out how inexpensive it is to protect furniture and clothes or portable items prone to theft like laptops or bikes. In the event of fire, we can help you secure coverage to pay for the costs of temporary living arrangements until you can move back in.
Mobile Home Insurance
We’ll help you protect the mobile home itself, many items of your personal property, and liability exposure that could help cover accidents caused by negligence.
Flood insurance is an important but separate policy that you should consider if you live in flood-prone areas.
Let’s review your coverage today.
More About Insurance