Text banking provides quick access to your account balance and the four most recent transactions. Simply text a code and you’ll get the requested information in a jiffy. Now that’s information at your fingertips.
Get account information sent to your phone quickly! No login required.
How to Enroll
To get started, you need a mobile phone that has texting service* along with an activated online banking ID. Joint account owners need to set up separate Online Banking IDs in order to access text banking from multiple phones. If you do not have an active online banking ID and password, Enroll Now. If you already have online banking credentials, Log In.
- Then, click on Settings > Mobile Settings > Text Mobile Settings and enter your mobile phone number.
- Select the accounts you wish to access via text messaging. Create a mobile short name for each selected account.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- To complete the enrollment, text the validation code provided on the confirmation screen to 89549.
*There is no fee from Bank Midwest. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
Texting Code and Tips
Bank Midwest Short Code: 89549
Texting Commands: Bal Balance for all accounts Hist Recent transactions for all accounts Help List text commands Stop Cancel text banking
- Text messages are not case sensitive.
- Add Bank Midwest’s short code 89549 to your Contacts list for quick access.
- Never text your account number (use the Short Code account name).