Report Lost or Stolen Card

Report your lost or stolen card immediately. If you feel that you have been the victim of identity theft, you may need to take additional action.

Bank Midwest Debit Card — 888.902.5662

Bank Midwest Customer Support, 888.902.5662. Open Mon. – Fri. 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.;  Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon

After Hours: Call Vantiv at 800.528 2273. (International Cardholders — 812.647.9794 )

Bank Midwest Mobile App Icon shows name in white on burgundy background with partial green diamond accent.Temporarily suspend your debit card

Turn your debit card off or on using our Mobile Banking app if you temporarily misplace your card or find a questionable transaction. Once you find your card or solve a transaction mystery, turn your card on again.


Elan Visa® Credit Card — 866.552.8855

Call Elan Financial Services to report your Visa® credit card lost or stolen.


Gift Card — 800.416.6373

Transcard Customer Services will assist with your gift card if lost or stolen.