Most people think about getting a credit report when they’re interested in taking out a loan. But today, as the digital freeway has more and more financial transaction traffic, getting your credit report regularly can serve another important purpose by helping you guard against identity theft. Imagine for a minute that you’re a victim of identity […]Read more >
Enjoy a great banking experience anywhere, anytime.
Fast. Safe. Convenient. Count on us for a great online experience.
From your desktop, laptop or tabletop, check your balance, review account activity or move your money. You’re in control. Your money is secure.
Online Bill Pay
Stop writing checks and start saving time and money.
- View and pay your bills electronically, all in one place
- Make secure payments to any person (babysitter, lawn mower, friend, etc.) or a company anywhere, anytime
- Verify your account balance as you pay your bills
- Automate recurring payments to save time each month
- Receive email and text reminders when bills are due
- Schedule payments in advance
Set up in bill pay when you enroll in or log in to online banking by selecting the Bill Pay tab and following the screen prompts.
Safer and faster than using the mail. We’ll email you as soon as your statement is online. It’s just a click away no matter where you are.
- View and save your statements without the wait
- Access past statements for up to 18 months or download them to your computer for longer term storage.
- Receive online statements securely reducing the chance of lost mail
- Set up your spouse or accountant to receive a copy of your online statement
If you’re already banking online, just log in and update your Document settings for the accounts you wish to receive online statements and notifications.
Mobile & Text Banking
Now available … mobile deposit!
When your day doesn’t include running to the bank, access your accounts or deposit checks on the go. Just pull out your mobile device.
Whether you download our mobile app, use a mobile web browser or sign up for text banking — it’s free*!
Smartphone users have options to bank on-the-go:
Text banking provides quick access to your account balance and the four most recent transactions. Simply text a code and you’ll get the requested information in a jiffy. Now that’s information at your fingertips.
Mobile & Text Banking Security
- Account information is not stored on your device.
- Bank Midwest mobile banking uses the same level of security as banking online. Use the same login credentials.
- For SMS text and mobile banking, only one mobile number can be used to access your banking information. Plus, only the four most recent transactions can be viewed on the phone.
24-Hour Phone Banking
Need to check a balance? Find a rate? Make a transfer? Automated phone banking is a fast, reliable and free way to get secure, real-time information 24/7.
Call 800.914.6027 and follow the prompts:
- Enter last four digits of your SSN
- Say or key in your account number
- You’ll be prompted to create a PIN code