Your identity is your business. Protecting it is ID TheftSmart’s.
Easy, Affordable Peace of Mind
Bank Midwest customers with an active checking or savings account qualify for this identity protection and management service — only $5 per month.
Password Reset: 866.355.1044
ID TheftSmart Members enjoy these benefits:
- Credit monitoring activity alerts (online daily/monthly or printed monthly alerts) for new accounts opened, credit inquiries, payment delinquencies, public record changes and change of address.
- Access to credit specialists who can answer questions regarding data questions on your monitoring report and submit disputes to credit reporting agencies, if needed.
- Licensed investigators work on your behalf if you ever become the victim of identity theft
- Access to a Members Dashboard portal that provides real-time activity to your credit, consultation information, plus prevention tips and resources for reference.
Identity Management Services
In a market overflowing with solutions that focus on credit and promote self-help, ID TheftSmart’s licensed investigators simply do more. They do the bulk of the work for fraud victims. Not as a ‘counselor’… not alongside… not in conjunction with… but as an advocate on their behalf.
Licensed investigators handle identity theft issues with a three-staged defense. They attack the issue before, during, and after someone becomes the victim of identity theft. This multifaceted approach allows all members to benefit from the experience and expert consultation provided by the investigators.
> Immediate and direct access
- Consultation on best practices for managing Personal Identifying Information
- Provide safety guidelines for communicating and interacting online
- Provide cardholders information about their rights under federal and state laws
- Consult on best practices for consumer privacy
- Access to a personal advocate if identity theft occurs
> Analyze, consult and prepare
- Provide an action plan when information has been compromised
- Help interpreting and analyzing credit report
- Fraud alert assistance
- Credit freeze consultation
- Provide personal assistance when suspicious issues extend beyond initial findings
> Resolve and Restore
- Confirm identity fraud and identify its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide tri-merged credit report and perform full noncredit searches
- Work on behalf of cardholders until all identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies when applicable
All this protection – for just $5 per month!