Online Banking Enrollment
ALL Customers have to ENROLL the first time using online or mobile banking! View Enrollment Details.
User ID: same User ID as previous online banking
Password: last 4 digits of Social Security Number or TIN
Bank Account Services
- Online Banking Login (Note: users must enroll first. See above.)
- Online Deposit Login
- ID TheftSmart Member Login Identity management
- ClickSWITCH Switch automated payments, direct deposits and close your old account
- Elan Visa® Credit Card Account Login
- Gift Card and Reloadable MyPrepaidBalance Login
- Transcard Reloadable Prepaid and Payroll Card Login
- Online Banking Login — Payment transfer between Bank Midwest accounts
- Loan Payment Website — Payment drawn from another institution
- Finish My Mortgage Application — Online home loans application site
SII Investments, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, and a Registered Investment Advisor is not affiliated with Bank Midwest or Bank Midwest Wealth Management Securities and advisory services offered through SII Investments Inc. are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates, and are subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Insurance and investment products are not deposits, not FDIC insured, not insured by any federal government agency, not guaranteed by the bank, and may go down in value. SII does not provide legal or tax advice.